Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Drat! He's back!

That meddlesome monkey has returned from his hiatus. Alas, it seems I shall not be ready until Friday to make public his obsoletion as the leading internet Space Monkey. And Hatless points out that someone else may have stolen my idea.

Curses, curses, curses!

No matter. Soon, I shall replace every blog in the blogosphere! And then it's time for phase two... GLOBAL DOMINATION!

Actually, it seems there should be some kind of intermediate step between conquering the blogosphere and conquering the world, but I'm not really sure what. Victory dance? Order out for pizza?

Hmm. . . .

1 Comments:

Blogger homercles said...

Have you considered perhaps joining with your fellow monkey brethren? I too thought I was the sole monkey in the cosmos, and global domination seemed beyond my grasp. But together . . .

homercles.blogspot.com

8:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home